Included in the Aero fare at no additional cost:
Two (2) checked luggage weighing up to 50lbs (23kg).
One (1) cabin item weighing up to 20lb (9kg), that must fit under the seat in front of you, and measure no more than 13x13x10in (33x33x25cm), which is the size of a small backpack, rather than a wheeled trolley bag, or rollaboard.
- our jets do not have overhead bins.
- on our ERJ135, personal items must fit underneath the seats, while on our Legacy 600, flight attendants will stow your personal item during takeoff and landing, returning it to you during the flight.
Guests under the age of 5 years old may bring two (2) items from the following list: fully collapsible stroller, car seat, booster seat, travel cot, baby back carrier. All these items will be securely kept in the hold. If the infant or child is booked in their own seat, the car seat may be brought onboard in addition to the two (2) items included in the fare (only on our ERJ 135 aircraft).
- Mobility and assistive devices that cannot be carried in the cabin due to space limitations will be considered checked luggage in addition to the included luggage allowance, without charge, provided the guest is dependent upon such items.
Any additional items you wish to bring must be paid for, before the day of your flight. Please notify the Aero Concierge, if you would like to purchase the following:
- Additional hold items weighing up to 50lbs (23kg): additional cost of USD150 per item (space permitting).
- Checked luggage weighing between 50lbs (23kg) and 70lbs (32kg) are considered heavy: they are subject to an additional cost of USD150 per item.
- Single items above the weight of 70lbs (32kg) cannot be carried. If items of luggage above that weight are brought to the airport, you will be kindly asked to separate the contents into an additional bag provided by Aero, so that all checked items weigh less than 32kg (70lbs) each. Heavy or additional item fee will apply.
- Sports equipment: additional cost of USD150, or USD300 depending on the item being additional and/or overweight, and all subject to comply with the individual restrictions listed in the Conditions of Carriage for that particular sports item. Note that sports items must be pre-approved before travel, and will be kept in the hold.