General Pet Travel Guidelines:
Small Pets Weighing Less than 20lbs:
Small pets must be booked at the time of booking and can be included in the reservation directly on the website for a $300 fee per one-way. Small cats or dogs weighing 20lb or less (inc. carrier) can travel in a carrier that must measure less than 20”x12”x9” (L x W x H). Guests are responsible for providing a carrier for their pet and this carrier will count as a carry-on bag. Pet carriers must fit comfortably underneath the seat in front of you, and remain in an approved carrier for the duration of the flight. Pet carriers are not allowed on aircraft seats, unless a seat has been purchased for the pet.
Large Dogs Weighing > 20lbs, Occupying a Full-Price Seat:
For medium or large pets over 20lb, you must purchase an additional full-price seat which can be done by contacting our Concierge team. There is no maximum weight limit for large pets however you must ensure they can remain in their seat for the duration of the flight and may not impede or obstruct the aisles.
No charge will apply to registered service animals with proper documentation.
Additional Information for Pet Travel:
- We allow a maximum of five (5) pets per jet; within that limit, there may be a maximum of 2 Large dogs occupying full price seats
- One adult may bring 1 pet (small in carrier under seat, or Large Dog occupying its own seat).
- One family can bring two, but there must be one adult per pet
- One guest may not carry both a pet and an infant without the assistance of a travel companion.
- Guests traveling with pets cannot be seated in exit rows.
- Pets must be at least 4 months old, and be capable of not relieving themselves for the entire duration of the flight.
- Animals besides cats and dogs are not able to travel.
- We do not carry pets in our cargo hold
- Flying to/from Mexico, pet owners need to have their pet’s vaccination records (including the rabies vaccination) with them for the flight to present to the Mexican authorities.
To ensure the safety of all pets, guests, and employees, pets must be securely leashed at all times. This includes all areas inside and outside the private terminal such as parking lots, on the tarmac, and while traveling to and from the jet.
During taxi, take off, and landing, small pets (under 20 lbs) must remain in their carrier. Large pets must remain on a leash throughout the duration of the flight and may not impede or obstruct the aisles.
Please see our USA Conditions of Carriage for additional information.
If you have any further questions about traveling with a pet, you can contact our Concierge at (323) 745-2376 or email us at email@example.com.